Thursday, September 24, 2009

Profile: Nydra

Name: Nydra

Age: 16

Height: 5'5"

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Light Brown, a little bit below the shoulders, curls slightly

Build: Thin, Petite

Personality: Tomboyish, Laid-Back, Outspoken, Sometimes Harsh, Is kind but if you cross her, you're in for a world of hurt

Facts: The Earth Sage

------

Yes! This is the last of the main characters. Now I just need to continue with writing the story. I should have a link for it soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Are you modeling your characters of people you know? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of them. Like Codeus kind of reminds me like my friend Andy. Konin is the calmer version of myself. Well, probably for you it's the same as me since my wacky side is still slowly coming out. Hmm... Now that I read over the 'Nydra' profile, it does sound an awful lot like you. Huh, that's a little creepy... Though, it can be a good thing. Now if I don't know how she could act in a certain situation, I have a reference.

    ReplyDelete