Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Actual Story

Alright, the link is up for those who want to read it. So far only the prologue has been uploaded but hopefully soon, more chapters will be added. I will be working on it during fall break so I should have a couple chapters done.  Also, I would like it if I had some people who would happy to revise some of my drafts for mistakes, plot holes, and other stuff like that. 

Oh, just putting out there in case you guys would like to know, there is different story I'm starting to write called 'Heart Of A Dragon'. So I will be switching off between them both from time to time. If you would like to know more about what either story is about, just ask me. I'll be more than happy to tell you. I think I might write a little summary on Power Realm. 

Anyways, I would like thank those who have been following this blog. I really appreciate it. And hope you will continue to follow and enjoy my story. Actually, I guess it's stories now.

Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment