Age: 16
Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Blue-green
Hair: Reddish-brown, chin-length
Build: Slightly muscular
Personality: Sarcastic, yet courageous. Tries to do what's right. Kind, though can be hot-headed at times. Is sometimes quick to judge but able to admit when he is wrong.
Facts: The Fire Sage, Wears a silver sun pendant with an amber stone in it
Such a short profile.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, looks cool, i hope you post actual PARTS of the story soon XD
I'm gonna put it on deviantart. As soon as get the time to. There will be a link once I put it up.
ReplyDeleteWouldnt that be like, a picture? o.o
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna put that picture of the were dragon cyborg thing on deviantart XDDD
PS, thats you -.-
You can put writing too.
ReplyDeleteI iz gonna so beat you!!! First the blog being all the same and now you steal my deviant idea too? Ur an idea thief!!! You are an evil little (figuratively) idea thief!!! You are gonna rue!!! RUE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteif you don't know what this means then look it up Mr.IdeaThief!
Here is evidence that it was my idea first about blogging story on this format with PROFILES!!!!
http://inthemoonlight-fangirlfree.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html
HA! I WIN! CUZ LOOK AT THE DATE! Blogger doesn't lie!!!!
So are you gonna steal all my other story blogging ideas Mr. Idea Thief? Hmm? Well i bid you not! Or else! And i'ma follow this blog so i know that you don't steals them without my permissions! Gots it!
Nice start though... make sure to update as you go or your characters will out grow their profile...
And that part that i just wrote was not my consent! I is still going to get you!
1. Yes, I do know what rue means.
ReplyDelete2. Never claimed it was my idea.
3. Okey dokey! See ya at school! =D
Loop holes! How dare you! Now you gets it more!
ReplyDeleteLmao, how nice you people are to each other.
ReplyDeleteI just noticed, these guys are all 16 o.o Shouldnt there be a little variation between their ages? I LOVE Fire!! I hope you make this guy awesome :DDD
No, they were all born around the same time and there's a reason for that.
ReplyDeleteIf I do it right, he should be. I think he'll be my favorite out of all of them.